2013 CU and CUP Tryouts
Thank you for your interest in Cincinnati United and tryouts for the 2013-2014 season. Here you will find information for our Tryouts, as well as important updates for changes due to anything, such as weather.
In the case of inclement weather, any changes or cancellations for tryouts will be posted on the following hotline numbers. Should weather move into the area after the initial posting, the hotline will be updated.
: (513) 736-4289
: (513) 588-0065
: (513) 588-0006
: (513) 736-4289
- All players need to register online for tryouts. register for tryouts
- Players new to Cincinnati United can quickly set-up a new account registration.
- Current players can log in to their existing account. There is a link to retrieve your username and password if you have forgotten it. Please be sure to use your existing account, especially for High School age players as that is tied to your online profile information.
- Only register for the program(s) in the areas you wish to participate.
- Cincinnati United Premier (CUP) - this is our Premier Program for elite level players.
Go here for CUP: 2013 CUP Tryouts
- CU Lakota-Monroe - this is our Competitive Program servicing mainly the Butler County area.
Go here for CU Lakota-Monroe: 2013 CU Lakota-Monroe Tryouts
- CU Southeast - this is our Competitive Program servicing mainly the Hamilton County and Clermont County areas.
Go here for CU Southeast: 2013 CU Southeast Tryouts
- CU Sycamore-Mason - this is our Competitive Program servicing mainly the Hamilton County and Warren County areas.
Go here for CU Sycamore-Mason: 2013 CU Sycamore-Mason Tryouts
- Future Crew Juniors (FCJ) Academy - this is our youth training program for u5 to u9 players only. Evaluations are held at the CU sites.
See your particular CU program above for 2013 Evaluation Dates and Times. Or go to the Future Crew Juniors Section of our website for more information.
- If you are wanting to play "up a year" ahead of your normal age group, go ahead and register, then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your player information and we will get you properly assigned.
- If you are wanting to tryout for multiple programs, example CUP and CU, simply check all programs that apply during your registration.
- Go here to: register for tryouts
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com
and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.