Thank you for your interest in Cincinnati United. Here you will find information for our Tryouts, as well as important updates for changes due to anything, such as weather.
In the case of inclement weather, any changes or cancellations for tryouts will be posted on the following hotline numbers. Should weather move into the area after the initial posting, the hotline will be updated.
CUP: (513) 736-4289
CU Lakota-Monroe: (513) 588-0065
CU Southeast: (513) 588-0006
CU Sycamore-Mason: (513) 736-4289
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Look for the icon for any changes.
All players need to register online for tryouts. |register for tryouts|
- Players new to Cincinnati United can quickly set-up a new account registration.
- Current players can log in to their existing account. There is a link to retrieve your username and password if you have forgotten it. Please be sure to use your existing account, especially for High School age players as that is tied to your online profile information.
- Only register for the program(s) in the areas you wish to participate.
CUP - this is our Premier Program for elite level players.
CU Lakota-Monroe - this is our Competitive Program servicing mainly the Butler County area.
CU Southeast - this is our Competitive Program servicing mainly the Hamilton County and Clermont County areas.
CU Sycamore - Mason - this is our Competitive Program servicing mainly the Hamilton County and Warren County areas.
Future Crew Juniors - this is our youth training program for u5 to u9 players only.
- If you are wanting to play "up a year" ahead of your normal age group, go ahead and register, then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your player information and we will get you properly assigned.
- If you are wanting to tryout for multiple programs, example CUP and CU, simply check all programs that apply during your registration.
- Go here to: register for tryouts